Sunday, 21 November 2010

The Big Chop…..

On Thursday morning Toby had his Chemo done at Hastings Hospital.  Rachel the Play Specialist came to play with him while he had it done which helped keep him occupied.  It helped that she brought Thomas toys!!

We had to go back to the Hospital a couple of hours later as his PICC Line started bleeding, but they cleaned it and dressed it again and it came right.

On Thursday night my sister Haley chopped most of Toby’s hair off in preparation for when it starts to fall out.  I didn’t feel too sad watching it happen, but later that night after comparing photos of before and after the cut I got quite upset - I adored Toby’s lovely long blonde curls (even if it meant he occasionally got called a girl!!) and also due to the fact that his face has puffed up from the steroids, he looked like a completely different child to me :(

Tubby Tobz :)

1 comment:

  1. at least that gorgeous smile will never change :) and yes he does look very different with a short do

    ReplyDelete