Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Thank You Anonymous :)

I went to the letterbox today and in it I found a lovely card with beautiful words from an anonymous person who was full of admiration for how we have dealt with Toby's illness.  In this card was also a decent amount of cash and a note in the card telling us to use the cash towards a family outing, dinner or a night out for just Bevan and I.
 
We have no idea who this came from, but if you are reading this then we wish to say a huge THANK YOU to you.  What a thoughtful thing to do, I just cannot even find words to express how grateful we are to you.  We wish we could thank you in person!!
 
We are going to use the money to do something fun as a family - we enjoy our family time together and it is great to spoil the boys for both being so brave throughout this journey.
 
Thank you so much, it is nice to know there are still people out there in this world that do kind things for others.
 
"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.”
Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing, I love hearing that there's still such lovely, generous people out there xx

    ReplyDelete